Minggu, 27 Mei 2012

Getting English for My Blog Languange

Aslablah. This idea come from my old friend, Najah. Well he knows my blog, but I don’t know he made a blog too. Damn it. It’s not fear.

 

Well, this idea is so brilliant. Why?

 

One, I think my friends is don’t know what I am talking about. It’s fun, you know. My sister usually read my blog stalkly. And many people around me are not good for english. Yeah, while some friends that add this blog to their subcribe list can speak english well. Like DF.

 

Two, I think it’s time for check my articulation for english. So far, I never join a course for english while my school opened a english course. Some day, Alm. Mr Wadi coerce me to join a course. Yeah, it’s mean english languange is very important for now.

 

I’m tempted to join EEC. Why? Cause my friend, Rifqoh get many friends from here except for the others that join this course. Hinge on ourselves actually. But, the price was killing me. Schizoprenic.

 

Three, it’s fun. It’s challenge my self to out from comfort zone.

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

I have to finish design for DF, but the mood is not comfortable. I’m getting bored, but I don’t know where I dump it.

 

PS: Yesterday, I founded a damn cool blog design, with javascript everywhere. Belong to a photographer wanna be. I’m forget the link, just check her twitter @tanasyaaa

1 komentar:

  1. Comment puis-je migrer de Joomla à Wordpress avec tous mes messages?

    BalasHapus